Tuesday, May 26, 2009




















Ofcourse the biggest hit since the
boys have gotten here is that they get to go
swimming everyday. The pool is at the perfect
temperature. Just cold enough to be refeshing
when it is 100 or more outside. But not warm where
it just feels like you are taking a bath. Don't worry,
give it another month and it will be that hot.
Sam and Liz will be dark brown before you know it!
It will be interesting to see how tan the little ones get
they have such fair skin. I slather them up with sunscreen.
And I also try and take them out to the pool later in the day.
It is funny because for every time I think, "oh, I hate having
a pool". There is a time I think, "oh, I love having a pool."
And it does make the summers more bareable.







1 comment:

THE FOLKS AT HOME said...

Isn't that a cute little family.Don't you just love busy,busy summers.Thankyou for stepping up to the plate.we Love you guys.