Saturday, August 30, 2008



Yesterday the kids started their 4 day weekend.
They were bored and staring at me all morning.
I was getting very frustrated with them, because
I figured they are old enough they should be able
to entertain themselves. Obviously I was wrong.
Anyways, I was on the computer in the morning,
and all of a sudden they were going through Jake's
Spanish flash cards. It was funny. So I thought I
would take a couple of pictures. The box says you
can learn Spanish in 2 weeks, but I don't think it held
the kids attention that long....Anyways, later that day
we went to Target to get the kids some more running
clothes for Cross Country. I am sure we will be
posting pictures of that very soon. And since it was
HOT and MUGGY ( I just love monsoon season)
We went to Cold Stone for a treat.

No comments: