Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Ice Cream Machine
Yummy Raspberries
Delicious Blackberries
Vanilla Ice Cream base
Adding berries
Blackberry Ice Cream and Raspberry Ice Cream



Poor Shadow had none!!!
Great Mother's Day
Today was a great Mother's Day. Today the kids
made one of my favorite breakfasts. Cheese Blintzes
with blueberry sauce. I love love love Cheese Blintzes.
For dinner Jake made a great Pork tenderloin and we had
yummy homemade ice cream for dessert. Thanks Alicia
for the great idea. And thanks mom for the great
Christmas present that we just tried. It was great.
We used a vanilla icecream base and then mixed in
blackberries in the first batch, then raspberries in the
second batch. Jake did an awesome job!!!!
I love my family!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM-O!! I want some...just add some chocolate and I'm there...love ya...