Wednesday, May 07, 2008


The best girly cry movie EVER!!!
As many of you know. I am a sucker for a good
cry movie. I love to cry at movies. So when I
saw the commercials come out for this movie at the
end of last year I was very excited to see it. My friend
Brenda and I went to see it and we cried our eyes out.
I think there were some sobs too. This was a very
sappy love story. But very touching and there was
some great eye candy as well. The yummy Jeffrey Dean Morgan
(Denny Duquet From "Grey's") and Gerard Butler with
lovely Irish accents. (Honestly, any man with an accent makes
me melt....) Harry Connick JR. always been a great love of mine.
However I do have to say I didn't like his part or acting in this
movie. But I still love him. I loved loved loved Kathy Bates in
this movie. And Hilary Swank was adorable too. So
if you haven't seen this movie yet, it is on DVD. So run to your
nearest RED BOX or Hollywood video and rent it. I actually
bought it and will be forcing Jake to watch it with me this
weekend. I am sure we will have to follow it up with a good
killing action movie to get the testostorone flowing in the
house again.

No comments: