Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sushi Night!!!












Sam had to do a project at school that included
making sushi for his class. So we kind of made
a family night out of it. Even Liz had fun making
the Sushi. Though she did not have any. We made
it kind of simple for the kids at school. I figured
that most kids wouldn't try it if it had any raw
stuff in it so we stuck to California rolls and
shrimp rolls. I think we even mastered sushi
rice. It took 2 tries. We burned the first
batch. But that is ok. It turned out awesome at
the end. This was our first time making sushi.
We all had a blast making it!!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Good job Briscoes! And look at me with a link on your page now. Does that make me part of the family?

Kari said...

Looks like an interesting and fun project - although I probably would have passed on actually eating them ... I'm SO NOT adventurous when it comes to food!!