Sunday, November 26, 2006



YEAH IT IS DONE!!!!!
I finally finished Liz's room. I hope you can kind of get a good idea of what we are did with her room. We put some fun words in vinyl on the pink part of her room. It looks really cute. I almost had to find another type of border. I started putting the border on and realized I needed more. So I headed down to Lowe's to pick up another roll. And of course because I procrastinated in doing my project, I learned that it had been discontinued. Of course!!! Luckily I was able to find the skew number and only had to go to 3 stores. Whew!!! So yes, I learned my lesson, I will measure next time, AND I will finish my project soon after I buy my supplies. The room has turned out really nice. Next project? Hopefully painting the kitchen!!!!

No comments: