Wednesday, November 15, 2006



The Boy cousins!!!!!

The girl cousins!!!!

Our favorite things of Papa

G.G. and her grandkids.

My Favorite Papa!!!!





On Tuesday November 7th my Grandfather Max Abston passed away. It was a very sad day for our whole family. Especially for my sweet sweet grandma who is now widowed. She is a such a strong woman and a great inspiration to us all. The wonderful thing through this sad day was the fact that all of the family got together and pay our respect and love to our wonderful grandfather. The only people missing was my cute family, Jake, Sam & Liz. I had the wonderful opportunity to fly up to Spokane and visit with my family. I got to see babies that I haven't been able to see before. So ofcourse there was lots of kissing and hugging. I also fell in love with a little blonde hair blue eyed cutie named Ezra!!! Ofcourse I had to bribe him with cookies and M&M's and chips for any affection, but that is OK. Then there is my new nephew Wyatt. He was so happy just to be there. His smile is infectious. Then there was cute Leah! She loved to laugh!!!!! She had so many silly faces. Seeing watching her just made me laugh!!!!





It is true that through bad things good things happen. We had such a wonderful time as a family. We had the opportunity to reminice over our memories of Papa. The memorial was so nice and reminded once again what a wonderful person Papa is. I love him so much and he will be dearly missed.

No comments: