Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad Teeth Day
So I woke up this morning and while still in
bed, one side of my teeth fell out. I'm thinking,
great, well I will just wait till Monday. Then I
eat a bagel for breakfast, yes from Einstein's/
And trying to be careful from breaking the
other side, I chew only on the side that is
still glued in. And I take a couple of bites of
my bagel and hear a crunch. And sure enough
the other side crumbles into pieces. So yes, I
am sitting here at my computer without my
teeth. Waiting for 12:15 to go to the dentist.
Anybody have a money tree so I can finish this
thing once and for all?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are hilarious that you put a picture of your teeth with your post!!! Just hang in there, it'll all be worth it in the end!!

The Ridings said...

Hey found your blog and Love it!

Unknown said...

So glad you were able to get them fixed the same day! I'll still be your friend regardless. :) Love ya!

Brad and Emma Leavitt said...

I love ya Amy but I gotta say, putting your teeth on the blog was such a Briscoe thing to do. Sick