Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family Tree
Today I have been cleaning out my bedroom closet.
Wow I found some great things. One is the catalog
of the family tree that I gave to my parents and to
Jake's parents a couple of years ago for Christmas. I
couldn't remember the name of the company or the
site to which I bought it from. Which made me mad, because
I wanted one for our family and never bought one for
us. And others have asked me where I had got them
and I couldn't tell them. So for all who want them
I got them from the company called "Once Upon a Family".
They can be found at www.onceuponafamily.com
And actually the other reason I am putting this information
on the blog is because I am going to throw the catalog
away and I needed somewhere to put the information
where I wouldn't loose it again. So hopefully I will
remember that I put the information on my blog. And some
further information about finding it on the site. ( For me and others)
Look on the left hand side under"Family Heritage".
All right back to cleaning. Hope you guys all have a wonderful
day!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Look at you, busy beaver!! Looks like you are doing well on your project :) Great info ... thanks for sharing ... I remember the family seeing your family trees that you were working on!