Monday, January 22, 2007


Here is GG and Sam

Cute Andrea and Meredith

Piper and Wyatt

Grandma and kitty Maya

Sam Meredith and Liz


GG and Wyatt


Ezra my boyfriend!!!!


Me and Mere


Ezra the Great!!!


Rime the good dog!! Who loves pancakes.


Ezra and Sam playing with Nemo the kitty


Wyatt and GG again


Liz and Andrea



Ezra and Uncle Jake!


Sam and Liz playing cards with Grandpa!!


Andrea and the kids.


Sam and Nemo.



Ben and Ezra.....Wow do they look alike!!!


Here are some of my favorite pictures of our
trip in Spokane. I didn't know how to separate
them all out. So I just posted them all together.
I am so glad we went to Spokane this year for
Christmas and New Years! And I think the kids
had fun too.

3 comments:

merebuff said...

Why are all of my pictures "chubby pictures"? That's just not nice.

Anonymous said...

yours aren't the chubby pictures, that picture of me on Piper's blog makes me look obese!!!!! I think she owes me.....:)

The Big Red Dogs said...

Awww, come on, that was pay backs from the photo album picture of the two of us! I think we should just call it a draw and be nice with our pictures!
I'll stick to 'chubby pictures' of my boys, if you stick to 'grown up pictures' of me.....