Saturday, December 23, 2006

OK!!! I know it is the holiday season so I should have some other more "holiday" pictures than a beautiful blue sky while hiking up a mountain. While most of you reading this are having freezing temps and snow. I do have to say though. Yesterday I finally got in the mood. Because it was actually overcast yesterday and it rained throughout most of the day! I guess that is as close as we can get to "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas" as we can get. And it was cold too, I actually put on a sweat shirt yesterday when I was driving around town!!!!! Of course I do have to say that I have to laugh at the locals because some of them just don't understand these record "lows" that we are having. I was actually excited when I woke up to frost on my car window the other day. I am sure there are a few that thought it was snow.

No comments: