Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 posts in a month?
Yes, I know it is true. I am trying to get back in the
swing of things and keeping up on my blogging.
I was never very consistant in journaling, so I shouldn't
be all that surprised. I know my mom always says that since
I take so many pictures of "other people's children" that I should
take some of my own. So here are some pics that I did
a few weeks ago of the kids. I haven't touched them up in
photoshop yet. I actually used these for a final project
for a class I was taking at the community college. So I
really didn't want to edit them for that any ways. And I am
sooooo far behind on other editing, that these will have to
wait. But I am looking forward to playing with these pictures
and hanging them in my studio though. I just can't believe how
fast they grow up! They are such good kids. Ofcourse I am biased.

























































2 comments:

B.Bird said...

Great pictures! Your son looks so handsome and your daughter is beautiful.

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! Sam is looking more and more like you!!