Saturday, November 08, 2008

Friday night Pizza Night!!!
YUMMY!

























Well for Christmas Mom gave me some great Pizza
Pans. I haven't pulled them out to use yet, and later in
the year she sent me some fun flours to play with,
so we decided to finally use our Present and have
family pizza night.
The pizza turned out Great!!! The crust was awesome. The problem
is, was it the flour or the pan that made it so great..... oh well
we will find out when the flour runs out and we have to use
the regular stuff. We usually just order pizza on Fridays, but
we are trying to cut out needless spending, and boy, having
the kids jump in we had a great time and great Pizza!!

4 comments:

farmerette said...

Too funny. We just finished our pizza and movie night tonight. When we were first married every Friday we would order pizza so I got the night off from cooking. When we moved to the country that was one thing I really missed. No one would deliver to the sticks! So, I have learned how to make pizza. Last Christmas Mom got me another pizza stone as our growing family couldn't fill up on one pizza anymore. Let me know if you have any great suggestions or recipes.

The Ridings said...

Yummy!!! Just looking at it has added 10 lbs. I guess it time to start running again!

Brenda said...

The pizza looks yummy, but I have to ask, are your pants unbuttoned? Aren't you supposed to do that after you EAT the pizza??

Anonymous said...

No my pants aren't un buttoned, I just have flour all over the place...